Cleaning the interior of your car may not restore the heady new car smell, but it will undoubtedly improve the air quality. Cleaning the carpet and seats, as well as washing the windows, will help you breathe easier, and having crystal clear windows can improve driving safety.
When it comes to car maintenance, safety is always a top priority. Clean interior windows at least once a month, or whenever grime impairs your ability to see oncoming traffic. When trash or debris is interfering with the vehicle’s controls, remove it from the driver’s floorboard and dashboard. A thorough cleaning of the interior of the vehicle twice a year should suffice. Maintaining the interior in good condition will help the car last longer and retain its value when you sell or trade it in. Here is the step-by-step guide to deep clean your car interior:
- Step one: Begin by cleaning out the footwells and underneath the seats. This will make cleaning much easier, and you won’t have to vacuum up any loose change.
- Step two: Next, take your car mats out of the car. If they’re made of rubber, grab a hose or, better yet, a pressure washer and clear away the thickest dirt. Then, grab a bucket of soapy water and wash them on both sides before leaving them to dry while you finish the rest of the car.
- Step three: If your vacuum is having trouble sucking up the grit and dust, try using an interior detailing brush to get rid of it all. The loose mess can then be sucked up.
- Step four: Rather than a quick wipe with a wet cloth, use a cleaner to break down grime and restore the shine to your car. A microfibre cloth picks up dirt and dust, resulting in a better end result.
- Step five: After you’ve vacuumed and dusted, scrub your carpets and carpet mats. To remove stains and eliminate odors, use a carpet cleaner. It has a built-in brush for reaching deep into mats and hard-to-reach areas. The quick-drying formula forms a barrier that repels future spills.
- Step six: To restore the color of plastics and protect them in the long run
- Step seven: Use Air Refresher to get rid of any lingering odors. It will circulate through your car’s air system, replacing bad odors with a pleasant aroma.
When having your vehicle serviced, always take the time to inspect whether the metal or chrome surfaces need to be polished. Choose the correct car interior detailing company in Dubai for your vehicle, as advised by the detailer, or you will end up damaging the chrome. If you are looking for car interior deep cleaning in Dubai, reach out to us.